Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Shining example of boldness

So right now it is 9:31pm in washington and we have a traveling vacuume sales man in our home. He has been here for nearly two hours now. However, he has not been selling a vacuum to us. Instead, shane has been selling him the gospel truth! It starts at 7 when he knocks at the door and asks if we will allow him an opportunity to demonstrate this vacuum. We say sure and he said he would be back in 30 minutes. I start to make cookies for the man because thats what I do, then I continue to pack my things while shane stays with the guy. As im in the room, I hear shanes voice getting louder. I crawl (literally I felt likea kid sneaking out of bed) and listen. Instantly I know shane is sharing the gospel with this man and I can't help but just continue to listen and be so overjoyed by his faithfullness.I am so encouraged by how bold he is to share the word of god with complete strangers! then I hear the man say that he knows God brought him to our doorstep. I am so blessed to be married to a man who is constantly chasing after God's heart. What a good and faithful servant. I love him. Then end.

No comments:

Post a Comment